In my previous Adsense-related post, I talked about my highest Adsense earnings so far which amounted to US$7.34. Just yesterday, I received another record-breaking earnings of US$8 flat. Wow, I still can't believe it now. I don't know what I've been doing but it seems my blog visitors are becoming more varied now, and a considerable number of them clicks my ads. How nice.

hi ad

On normal days though, my Google earnings average between $2 to $3 only. I hope to receive a monthly payout from Adsense soon that's why I'm finding out ways to improve my blogging and my SEO-ing. My new home in Cavite still needs a lot of improvement so I'm trying to double the amount of hard work I'm putting into my online money making activities.

If you have Google Adsense tips that could help increase my one and only passive income online, I'd love to hear them. :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream