It's always been hard to say goodbye. The adieu becomes harder when you've built a mutually beneficial relationship together. I'm talking about my one and only LinkWorth advertiser that has decided to call it quits with me recently. It used to pay me $10.50 a month and I used to get payment from Linkworth after every three months. (Minimum payout at LinkWorth is $25 when done thru Paypal.)

So yeah, I guess it's time to move on. I hope at least one advertiser notices my blog very soon and decides to place ads on it. This way, I'd be able to earn from LinkWorth again. Because as some of you may know, LinkWorth paid posts are hard to come by. You're lucky if you get post alerts from them on a daily basis. Well, at least, that's based from my personal experience.


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream