Yesterday, my Google Adsense earnings reached a record high of US$7.34. This is way smaller as compared with those of more experienced bloggers, but for me, this is no small deal. My previous high Adsense earnings was $5.28. There's quite a big difference, right?

highest adsense so far

Hopefully, things will continue to improve in the coming months. I feel more motivated knowing my hard work is paying off, albeit gradually. This will definitely help increase our home improvement funds.

Any improvement in your Adsense earnings? I wish us all good luck. :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream