I just can't believe my eyes this afternoon. My Adsense income today, for this day alone, is a whopping $108 USD. Haha. Okay, that was a big joke. You can laugh now. Kidding aside, my Adsense earnings today is $5.28. For you who is good at SEO, the amount may be small but for someone like me who is just starting to grasp the very idea of optimizing the search engines, this is a big development.


click image for better view

Gosh. I am really happy. My travel blog, Philippine Travel Promos, is my number one earner. I'm glad it is starting to perform well in the Adsense department. This inspires me more to write quality travel posts and share valuable travel promos with my growing readers. Blogging has never been this worthwhile for me.

I hope my Adsense income continues to soar in the coming days. I can't wait for my next Adsense payout. Thank you God for all of this. :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream