Finally, I got to encash my $125.26 Western Union remittance from Google Adsense last November 27. It totaled P5,600+. Not grand at all but definitely well-appreciated. It was my second payment and I couldn't contain my excitement. Gradually, my hard work is paying off. It feels so good.

At exactly 4:15 p.m. today, my Google Adsense income amounts to $83.70. I am only short by a few dollars, which, I dunno why, sends the arteries of my heart to overdrive. Every time my Google Adsense is nearing the minimum payout mark, my heart beats faster than normal, in anticipation. Haaaay. The amount, by the way, covers the second month already. Right, I wasn't able to make it on the first month. Sad. Hopefully, I'll be able to reach the minimum payout before December ends.

So far, in my Google Adsense adventure, I learned that patience is a must. You can't force your income to just shoot up. This is especially true if you are just staring at your Google Adsense Report Overview and doing nothing. You really have to move your ass and work harder whenever there is a chance. Also, you have to learn new things from time to time. And if one blog is productive, the more reason to constantly improve it. Take it from me.

So there.

If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream