That is what I want to call the strange phenomena concerning my paid blogging activities. As most of you know, I am using only three paid review sites: ReviewMe.com, Blogsvertise.com and Blog4Reviews.com. The first two are international paid blogging sites while the last one is based locally. I just noticed that we're already on the third week of the month and yet, you can count on my right hand the number of opportunities I have received from them. I am a little sad. Is recession the culprit? Or is my lifestyle blog not just good enough?

This realization only means that 1) I should continue to look for new money making opps and 2) I should further enhance my blogs and make them more ideal for paid blogging.

On a positive note, my Google Adsense income is steadily gaining momentum. I am expecting to reach the $100 mark this week. Perhaps, I could do just that in a few hours. As I'm typing this, I'm only less than $2 away from the minimum payout set by Google. I love it.

My number one Adsense earner is Philippine Travel Promos. If you've not seen it yet, now is the time. There you'll get as much travel information as you need, from airline promos to travel packages that wouldn't burn a hole in your pocket. :)

If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream