It's a new year and I should be happy and all but no, I just can't. Especially after seeing my ReviewMe December payment in my inbox. It's a pitiful $10. It's the lowest payment I've ever gotten from them since I became a member in August 2009. I dunno who's to blame for this misfortune. My blog stats didn't change. I believe my ReviewMe reviews didn't change either as they remained of good quality. So my question is a big and resounding WHY...

lowreviewme

Oh well, I know I can do nothing about this. I just have to accept it and hope that 2010 will be better. I really hope ReviewMe.com gives me a good number of offers this month and in the coming months. And not like last year when the offers would peak and dwindle from time to time.

Here's for the best in my ReviewMe career! Yay! :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream