The day after my birthday, my Google Adsense reached the 100th mark (read: $100 USD). It's the minimum Adsense payout set by Google and I was able to reach it after three months. This is a long wait for the bloggers I know who are good at SEO, but at least, I have made it. Payment will be end of November. Cool.

I am glad I have realized my goal of getting paid every three months for two consecutive times. I hope that in the coming months, I'll be able to replicate this or even surpass this personal record. I know I have to strategize better in order to improve my Google Adsense earnings.

Any Adsense tips that you'd like to share with me? :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream