I thought it won't come. I thought I'd no longer get any offers from them but I was wrong. Last night at around 10:50 pm, I opened my ReviewMe account and saw an offer waiting to be accepted by me. I didn't waste time. I immediately accepted the offer without blinking my eyes. I got so thrilled that I finished the review in no time!

rev

As you can see from the photo above, it took me 82 long days before getting a new offer from ReviewMe.com. Sad I know. But it's no longer the case today with the new offer I have received. I therefore conclude that ReviewMe is still very active and that my blog still matters to them. I just have to check my ReviewMe account more often to get more offers since they run out easily.

My hopes are high I'd get a decent payout from ReviewMe for this month. Wish me luck! :)

If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream