This is the first time I got a text link ad offer from Blogsvertise (what a pleasant surprise!). I thought they're just into paid blogging opps, but I was wrong. So, what did I do with the text link ad offer I received on my personal blog? Well, I just followed instructions and put the text link to my homepage and that's it. Payment is $5 and renewable monthly, if and only if the advertiser likes the performance of the text link on my blog.

This particular setup is actually similar to the text link ads offered by LinkWorth (my one and only LinkWorth ad was terminated this month, ouch!). Once again, I have proven that 'when a door closes, a window opens.' And for this I am truly grateful.

text link

TIP: When doing text link ads from Blogsvertise and from any other advertising networks, make sure to put them in a nice spot on your blog so that more visitors could see them (see image above). I didn't follow this tip with my first Linkworth ad and perhaps, that's one reason why they discontinued advertising with me. :(

If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream