I received my 13th Adsense payment worth $123.54 last October 28. Through my preferred payment mode Western Union, I had the money encashed and converted to local currency. The exchange rate was a little low at $1=P42.40 but still, that's better than nothing. Speaking of Western Union, I suggest looking for the branch with a more favorable exchange rates. I actually went to two branches before encashing my money. I found out the second branch I went to had higher rates with at least P0.30 difference so that was where I encashed my money. I'm clever like that, haha.

Compared to my previous Adsense payment, this was a bit lower and I attribute that to the fact that my blogs had low traffic due to my lack of updates. But I'm working harder next month. I promise that. For now, I'm thankful for the financial blessing in the form of this passive income called Google Adsense.

If you're an Adsense earner like me, how much payment did you receive this time?


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

3 comments

  1. Makati Condo For Rent // March 6, 2012 at 12:35 PM  

    I want to learn Google Adsense

  2. Leah - The Bright Spot // December 19, 2013 at 12:35 PM  

    Wow, you gotta teach me how to earn this much through Adsense! I have 2 google ads in my blog, but both are not earning well. I really haven't learned how this works.

  3. edelweiza // December 23, 2013 at 10:11 AM  

    @Leah: Thanks for leaving a comment here. My last post was in 2012 pa, which means I haven't made any income from Adsense since then. You know why? Because I made the big mistake of changing my travel blog's URL (just so it would match my blog's content --> http://philippinetravelpromos.com, it used to be just http://edelweiss19.com). That was the one making Adsense money for me. Everything went back to 0 and it hasn't recovered yet.

    I don't know how it works, either. I just put the ads and was surprised the Adsense money was coming in. My travel blog, with its old URL, used to get huge traffic because I was posting seat sales, hotel accommodations, travel features, etc. It must be because there are lots of travelers looking for those info, the seat sales more importantly. When I changed the URL, everything turned upside down. I still can't figure out how to fix that blog and I don't have much time na rin kasi unlike before. If I am to give you a tip, that's to position your Google ads in your blog strategically. Good luck! :)

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream