After a month and 27 days, my Adsense earnings have reached the $100 minimum payout threshold. This only means one thing: I'm getting my payment next month just in time for the New Year! Of course, I'm happy. My Adsense earnings have been slow the past months that I even thought I wouldn't make it to the $100 mark within a two-month period. But I did, and I'm just so thankful.



iWebPhoto.com - Free Photo Upload, Free Image Hosting, Free Flash Slideshows
Click Photo to View
iWebPhoto.com

I have noticed that keeping my main Adsense earner blog updated help a lot in increasing my earnings. I think it has something to do with the fact that an updated blog (with regular posts) gets crawled by search engines faster than a blog that has not been regularly updated or a blog that has been stagnant for a long time. The updated blog lands on the first three pages and therefore, gets more traffic and potential clicks from visitors. Given that scenario, it seems I have to work harder with my blogs to ensure a more stable Adsense earnings.

I'm doing my best. I hope the Adsense gods will be kinder to me in the succeeding payment cycles.

If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

3 comments

  1. Makati Condo For Rent // March 6, 2012 at 12:34 PM  

    Wow nice earning !!

  2. The Sunset Goddess // January 2, 2013 at 2:08 PM  

    Hi Edelweiza. I tried putting Adsense on my blog but it was rejected (something about having too many keywords). Any tips? Thank you :)

  3. edelweiza // January 14, 2013 at 11:00 AM  

    Hi The Sunset Goddess! Thanks for visiting! You mean your blog got rejected by Google? Hmm, I guess you apply again and if it says too many keywords, then try lessening the keywords on your blog and re-apply again. Google tips/information are usually reliable and effective. :)

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream