My 13th $100 from Google Adsense!

Posted by edelweiza | 2:08 PM | 0 comments »

Thank goodness I have made it this early! Yes my dear readers (no matter how few you are!), my Adsense finally reached the minimum payout yesterday, September 16. Compared to the previous one which took me more than two months to get to the $100 mark, I fared better this payment period. It took me just one month and 16 days, which means I'm slowly getting my groove back.

adsense

My top Adsense earner site has yet to regain its momentum, though. It was my food blog and my personal blog who shone the brightest this payment period when it came to getting those dollars. But I'm not losing hope. Soon my top Adsense earner will make up for its inactive time.

What's new with your Adsense?


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream