My relationship with Infolinks has been a love-hate kind. I remember putting Infolink codes in my lifestyle blog back in 2008 only to remove them a year after because 1) I was afraid it could affect my Adsense earnings and 2) my Infolinks earnings were unable to reach their minimum payout of $100. I inserted the codes into the same blog again early this year after finding out that Infolinks lowered their minimum payout to just $50. Upon checking my account fairly recently, I was happy to see that my earnings have already gone above the minimum payout threshold and could now be collected. And to my surprise this morning, my first Infolinks payment in the amount of $74.13 has arrived!

infolinks
my Infolinks payment proof

Looking at things now, it seems it's only right to keep my Infolinks codes in place. Sooner or later, I'd earn enough from it and get my second payment. Hmmm, should I add more blogs into the system to encourage bigger earnings? What do you think?

How's your Infolinks experience so far?


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream