After two months and five days, my Adsense earnings have finally hit the $100 mark. I know I should be happy about this development, but somehow I'm a bit sad. I used to make $100 in a little over a month, you know. Good thing there's an explanation to this. My top Adsense earner hasn't resumed to regular programming after I changed its domain name. At least, not yet.

late ga

I'm still very optimistic, though. I know time will come my top Adsense earner will regain its strength and perform just like how it used to before. It just needs some time to rebuild its statistics. One thing's sure, I'll definitely be waiting...


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream