My first Nuffnang payout in the amount of P1,945.05 finally arrived last Monday, June 6. For those of you who are curious as to how long it took me to reach the minimum payout of P2,000, don't be shocked if I tell that it took me three long years. Yes, no kidding. Haha. But I'm very proud of this passive income, hence, this post.

The payout process was quite fast. I sent in my payment request on May 24, got an email from Nuffnang Accounting the next day asking for my bank details, and saw the money in my bank account on June 6. A transaction fee of P20 is deducted from each payment request. From the original payout of P2,004.74, they deducted P20 from it and I'm guessing a certain amount has been charged for the bank transfer which is why I was left with just Php1,945.05.

I don't know when my next payout will be, but one thing's sure, Nuffnang pays on time and I'll continue building a good working relationship with it.


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream