At last, I've reached the $100 mark at Adsense. It took me one month and 16 days to do this, a bit longer than the previous ones. There's no doubt it's because my top Adsense earner (my travel cum airline and hotel promos blog) has been experiencing a decrease in traffic these days. It all started when I changed its domain name. I initiated the change because the old domain name was so not related with it.I felt it didn't have to be that way. The domain name should enlighten and not confuse the readers, right?

I know I should've done this a long time ago but it wasn't my priority then and the blog still had free hosting from a generous blogger. But since the hosting was about to expire a few months from now, I decided to transfer the blog to a new domain and web host.I was half-expecting that my Adsense earnings would be affected with this change, and yes, it has been affected. From an average of $1 per day, it now earns just a few dollar cents. I hope things will get back to normal soon.

payout

Actually, my goal this year is to reach the minimum payout of $100 each month. Right now, I only get paid every other month. Hopefully, I'll be able to achieve this goal.

Wish me luck, people! :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream