I claimed my 10th Google Adsense payment thru Western Union yesterday. It amounted to $159.12. I initially wanted to receive my payment in dollars but the branch I went to didn't allow that. I went home with P6,381.00. The exchange rate was $1 = P43. Next time I'll encash my Adsense money thru PNB because according to Edwin's sister who works there, they accept Western Union Quick Cash now. She said they have better exchange rates and I thought that was a plus.

GA
payment proof

I just replaced the domain name of my travel promos blog and its stats are back to zero now. Its Adsense revenues are experiencing a slight decrease. I hope it bounces back to normal soon as I need more Adsense money this year. Haha. :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream