After ten years, SponsoredReviews.com gave me an opp worth $50. I didn't bid or anything; they just emailed me that I had an offer from one of their advertisers waiting for my approval. So I got excited, opened their website and signed into my account ASAP. After seeing the opp, I approved it and worked on it. A few minutes later, I had finished the blog post, uploaded it to my lifestyle site and submitted it to them for approval. The next day I got my payment of $25. Yes, just $25 because Sponsored Reviews has a 50% share of their bloggers' earnings. I know it's big but it's no big deal to someone like me who's a not-so active Sponsored Reviews user, anyway.

Here's my payment proof:

andoyzki

I hope I get to receive more surprises like this. Thanks, Sponsored Reviews!

If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream