I am so happy to share this news! I'm now an official PayU2Blog member! Yahooo! I had long wanted to join this generous blog advertising network but I only took it seriously last year when I self-hosted a new domain blog. When it reached its sixth month online and already had enough posts to pass PayU2Blog's requirements, I said a short prayer and submitted it to them for approval.

Last Wednesday (February 9, two weeks after I submitted my blog), I received an email from them informing me that my blog has been accepted and that I should give them some information they needed as soon as possible. I was squealing with joy. Yesterday, they sent me another email containing my login details to their system and some reminders. This morning, I've received my very first assignment and completed it immediately. Now I'm excited to receive more assignments and of course, my first PayU2Blog payout!

From what I gathered from blogger friends who have been with PayU2Blog for years already, they are very generous in giving assignments and pay on time. I love that they are already established because it means stable business for their advertisers and continued opportunities for us bloggers.

Thank heavens for PayU2Blog! May we have a mutually-beneficial working relationship! :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream