Today is such a great day. I'm really thankful to God because I have received not one but two surprises this morning. First is that my blog has been accepted at this cool advertising network that gives a stable income source to many bloggers I know. Second is that my Adsense earnings has just reached the $100 mark. And it's earlier than usual! I made it after one month and nine days only. Wow, I can't believe I'm that lucky today! *smiles wide*

new $100

If you have noticed, I'm still using the old Adsense user interface. That's because I find it more user-friendly and organized than the new. Haha.

Thank you Google Adsense and I look forward to a mutually beneficial partnership with you this year! Lalalalalalalala... :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream