Just the other day, I finally encashed my $134.09 worth of Google Adsense income. It was my 9th payout from Adsense and I'm really thankful. The exchange was $1=P43.60 so I went home with P5,837.60 (the requisite document tax was deducted already). It was a bit lower compared to my previous earnings but I didn't mind.

Hopefully, I'll be able to reach the $100 mark in the coming days so that I could expect a payment by end of March.

What about you? How much Adsense money have you encashed lately?


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream