Having earned $100 from ad placements recently was a blessing. Receiving another $100 one week later is a miracle. But with God, miracles do happen and that's why I'm ever grateful! It was from the same company and I was really glad they noticed my other blog. They asked me to place 10 links there and I agreed. It's cheaper now compared to our first transaction but I didn't mind because the location of the ads on my blog is a bit lower, specifically on the right side bar after the Google ads. $10 per link wasn't that bad, eh?

anoder
payment proof

I'm all for this ad-placement-and-paid-posts thing. I kinda enjoy it. Easy money for blogs that I put a lot of hard work into to maintain. I think it's just fair. Bring it on, advertisers! Let's make money together! Yay! :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream