$162.88: More Adsense Money For Me!

Posted by edelweiza | 11:45 AM | 0 comments »

This week has been quite promising and bountiful so far. After receiving our two month's worth of differential following our salary increase, my Adsense money arrived last night. I took note of the payment details and decided to go to my favorite Western Union branch tomorrow afternoon as I have other plans for tonight. My seventh Adsense payout will have to wait.


7th payout

While browsing thru my 'payment history' with Google Adsense, I noticed that I almost reached the $100 minimum payout in a month's time in April. The amount was $93.71. This is significant to me since I have yet to receive payout monthly. I get paid every other month, but that's okay. I mean, it's passive income. All I have to do is wait and continue blogging. Waiting is sweet, and becomes sweeter as the payment cycle approaches.

I really hope someday I'll be able to earn $100 at Google Adsense in a month's time. It has always been my ultimate Adsense goal. :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream