Last Saturday, after exactly one month and 14 days, I finally reached the minimum payout for Adsense. My total Adsense income as of the end of last Saturday read $100.62. I was sick, though, and forgot to get a screenshot of my Adsense report for documentation purposes. Just believe if you trust me.

This turn of event makes me look forward to the end of September (payout time!) with a wide grin. It doesn’t matter if my 7th payout arrived a bit late. (My earliest time to reach Adsense’s minimum payout on record is one month and 11 days.) Thanks God for this yet another blessing.

If you have been waiting for your first or even second Adsense payout, don’t worry it will happen soon. Just believe and work harder.

Here’s to more dollars from Google Adsense!



If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream