If I’m not mistaken, this is my 6th Adsense payout. I claimed it thru Western Union last August 1 (Sunday) with Edwin. We had snacks at Wendy’s-Nagtahan right after. Foreign exchange rate was a bit low that time, $1 = P44.83. Still, I was thankful. It was a blessing, after all.

I might use the money either for one of our home improvement projects or for my birthday celebration in October. I’m still undecided but one thing is sure, the money is going to be well-spent by no one else but yours truly.

As of this day, I’m just $27.68 short to reaching the minimum payout yet again. God is really good.

Thanks a lot, Adsense!


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream