I just got my first payment from MyLikes.com, an advertising network that operates thru Twitter. It was my friend Ron who introduced me to this yet another earning opportunity. To earn from MyLikes, you just post ad campaigns on your Twitter account. Instead of the usual shout outs like 'Hello, I'm bored to death,' I have learned to replace it with ad campaigns from MyLikes on occasions. I earn from the clicks coming only from the US.

mylike

MyLikes emails me whenever there is an ad campaign that suits me. I dunno how they determine that, though. So what I do is just check my inbox for MyLikes notifications. If there are offers, I follow the link they provide and just post the ad campaigns on my Twitter account thru their integrated posting system. It's easy as that.

If my earnings reach $2 or more, they send payment during Fridays. You will never get rich with MyLikes but at least you get to earn some dollars from it while enjoying the perks of Twitter. :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream