This is quite late but I still want to document it for personal resons. I reached the $100 mark in Google Adsense this month. It took me one month and 12 days this time, short by just a day to my previous record. Still, it's something to be thankful for.

I'm happy that despite my busy sched last month (due to my oDesk commitment) and not being able to update my blogs, I have earned some dollars in Adsense.

God is really good. Even though my current work situation (in my full-time job) is unstable, I remain optimistic that things will get better soon. :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream