For the second time, I have reached the Google Adsense $100 minimum payout after one month and 11 days (September and October). This means I'm going to receive Adsense money by the end of November. Cool. This passive income has been helping me in no small way in my life as a breadwinner.

I was not able to get a screenshot of my Adsense report that time because Edwin and I were celebrating our birthdays in Boracay. It was our first birthday trip together and we had a great time.

Now, if only I could hasten the time it takes for me to reach the payout, then I'd be very happy. I know it's bad to want more and not be content with what I receive. It's just that it's always fulfilling and a challenge to beat your current achievement.

Anyway, I'm still very thankful for this online income source. I hope this lasts forever. :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream