I've recently created a new blog (http://philippinelottoresults01.blogspot.com) that's solely dedicated to PCSO Lotto. Entitled "Philippine Lotto Results," it gives regular updates on PCSO Lotto Results. A friend of mine, in one of our conversations, shared with me the Adsense success of her friend who maintains a lotto blog. She said lotto blogs attract huge traffic, what with the millions of Pinoys who play lotto religiously. And so I got inspired and put up a lotto blog of my own.

My lotto blog has been up for quite a few days only but it has already been getting traffic from Google search engines. For the very first time today, I got a $.03 Adsense income from my lotto blog. It's tiny I know but this development gave me hope. I believe that soon this tiny amount will multiply. I will continue to be persistent in this endeavor.

To put up a lotto blog, all you need is a simple and clean-looking template. Do not use colorful ones. Fill it with just the right amount of Adsense ads. As for me, I use a combination of link units and text and image ads. Create an About page to introduce your blog to first-time visitors. Create a privacy policy to declare your use of cookies and advertising tools (this is an Adsense requirement also). Update your blog regularly and see results in a month or so. And the most important thing is, continue learning new tricks on SEO and making money online.

Good luck to us!

If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream