I have nothing against Blogsvertise but I noticed they've been paying me three to five days delay these days. At Blogsvertise, you get paid by offer after 30 days. This means that each offer has a different payment due date, unless of course you have accomplished two or more offers at the same time.

Usually, a paid post from Blogsvertise contains three links. This is quite a lot as compared to other paid blogging sites that normally asks only one link.

I always see to it that my offers are sent back to the advertisers (for review) on time. I hope Blogsvertise appreciates my hard work better by paying me on time, simply because bloggers like me need our money on time. I could tolerate a two-day delay, but five? It's quite unreasonable. Especially that offers from them take some time to arrive.


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // September 1, 2012 at 2:13 AM  

    It's just getting worse and worse. I waited almost two weeks for my payment last time. This was two weeks after the 30 day period. When someone does work for a company they deserve to be paid on time.

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream