I just noticed that opportunities at Reviewme.com have been dwindling recently. I dunno but this somehow worries me. Last month, I got a total of 14 opportunities from Reviewme.com amounting to US$103.50. This month, which is already on its half, I have only made two paid posts. What's happening?

I hope all is well with Reviewme.com. I also hope all is well with my blog. I've talked to some blogger friends who are also getting work from Reviewme.com and learned that they, too are experiencing the same. Haaaay, I hope things get better soon. The breadwinner needs more money especially that the ber-months are approaching.

If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream