I am thrilled to announce that I have just received my first Google Adsense Payment worth US$125.73. This is small compared to what other bloggers get to receive regularly from Google Adsense but hey, this payment means a lot to me. It's a product of my blood and sweat.

adsense income

I have yet to withdraw my Google Adsense Payment which is in the form of quick cash from Western Union. I plan to get the money anytime soon and write about my Western Union experience here.

This is the start of something big for me. I am now more inspired to keep my enthusiasm in blogging. But I know I have to work harder, if I want to receive bigger money from Google Adsense come payout time.

I am so happy. Thank God for Google Adsense! :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream