I'm a little depressed today. I wasn't able to reserve on time the three offers for my blog from Reviewme.com. Before I knew it, they had already disappeared into thin air and landed in the hands of other bloggers. The three opps had a total of $22.50. It's small I know but it's better than nothing. How did it happen? I was busy attending to my other tasks. I regretted not having checked my Reviewme account from time to time today, which was what I'd usually do.

Well, I guess those paid reviews are not really meant for me. All along, I thought all offers I see at the clearinghouse are for me. Apparently, that is not the case anymore. When I tried to accept the three offers a while ago, here's the reply I got:

Error: Either the number of reviews ordered has been met or you have already selected this site to review this product.


Lesson of the story? Always keep an eye on the clearinghouse so that no offers could walk past you. And yeah, better luck next time. :)

If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream