I'm new at Blog to Profit (BTOP) but I can already say they're legitimate. Blog to Profit (BTOP) is another blog advertising network that pays bloggers for every written article they submit. A blogger is allowed to get three opportunities from the site per day. That's the rule. Of course, those written articles contain text links of the advertisers who pay BTOP and then BTOP pay the bloggers. Look, I just got paid! It's a small amount but where on earth can you find $17 without moving your ass? Here's my Paypal payment proof for you to get inspired:

Photobucket

It seems to me that Blog to Profit (BTOP) is local player because their payment options look familiar. Aside from Paypal which is the standard payment method,they have Metrobank, BPI and Banco de Oro. These are local banks and I don't think an international paid review site would bother to transact with these banks for the sake of a few bloggers. So yeah, I think they're local. Maybe they're just operating on an international scale. Which is a good thing because that should be the goal of every local company, that is, to penetrate the international market and succeed.

Way to go, BTOP! I hope to do more business with you soon. May this payment proof I have now be not the last. :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream