US$151.10, when converted to pesos at $1 = P44+ forex rate, gave me a whopping P6,600+. This is my 4th payout and my highest Google Adsense earnings so far. Whew! It felt so good. I didn't know I could go this far with Adsense. I'm really grateful.

When I checked my GA account just before Holy Week and saw the payment details in the report clickable, I immediately copied the information I needed and asked Edwin to accompany me to the nearest Western Union outlet. We got there in a flash. I treated Edwin to snacks right after. A part of the money went directly to our home improvement funds.

Thank God for Google Adsense! :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream