One month after I became an Adgitize publisher, I finally got my first payment. It was US$19.01. Take US$14 from it (for the one month worth of advertising I had in the Adgitize network) and I am left with US$5.01...which means I still earned! Not bad considering the huge traffic I got for my lifestyle blog (the one I advertised with them).

adgit

Have you tried Adgitizing? As member, you get points for visiting blogs in the Adgitize network, writing posts on your blog and from page views on your blog. These points get converted to dollars. If you want to promote your blog to the other Adgitize members and gain traffic, you pay US$14/month. Ads expire monthly and it's up to you to continue advertising with them or not.

As for me, I think I'll continue placing ads since I get to earn the money I pay them without much effort on my part. I just try to complete the 100 blog visits allowed per member which is equal to 100 points. Then as much as possible, I update at least one of my blogs daily to get another 100 points for article posting. Easy, eh?

Just this morning, I renewed my ad with Adgitize. It's US$14 for a month. I hope to increase my Adgitize payment next month for me to be able to renew my ad again.


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream