I've been enjoying the privilege to write paid reviews for ReviewMe.com for months now. My last post about it was quite saddening but now I am happy to report that my September income there amounted to $112.50 USD. This is actually the usual income I get from the site. My August income suffered big time for some unknown reason and was reduced to $35 USD. Now, ReviewMe.com is bouncing back to business. I know that with this development, I'm not the only one happy out there!

My Reviewme.com payment through Paypal:

Photobucket

Making money online is a tricky business. If luck is on your side, you get more than what you have expected. If it's the other way around, just don't bother to expect.Instead, continue looking for new money making opportunities on the web. I assure there are many. What you would only need is confidence and persistence. :)

If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream