I just got my early Christmas bonus from Adsense in the amount of $162.35. Western Union converted it to peso at P43.50 per dollar. After deducting $.24 worth of documentary taxes, I went home with P7,051.79.

ad-ad


Hopefully, I’d be able to reach the minimum payout of $100 before December 15, other wise, it would take some time before I receive my next payment. Oh pretty please, I need moolahs to survive.

Thankful, that’s what I’m feeling right now. The amount I just received is good enough to prepare a delicious Noche Buena for my family to partake and of course, get some Christmas presents for them.

Thank you, Google Adsense! You’re the best. 

If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream