I said so because I just received my payment from them this morning. Paypal's Facebook Wishlist promo happened December of last year. I got $14 only but still, it's something that I should be thankful for. I regret not having promoted it well. My payment would have been bigger. Better luck next Christmas. Tehee.

paypal wishlist


Paypal's Facebook Wishlist promo was actually a Facebook app where you could put up your own wishlist for your friends to see and for them to get encouraged to make their own. For every wishlist made under your referral url, you get $1.

Did you also participate in Paypal's Facebook Wishlist promo? How much did you get?

If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Make Money Online with a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream