ReviewMe.com is one of the trusted blog advertising networks online today. I signed up an account with them as a blogger last month (June 2009) and is now reaping the benefits of that sound decision. My first payment has just arrived in the amount of $82.50 or around P3,973.03 using the Central Bank of the Philippines' exchange rate of $1=P48.158 as of yesterday, July 1. Here's my proof of payment on Paypal:

Photobucket

For beginners like me, ReviewMe.com gives a maximum of 10 paid review opportunities in a month. Prices of these opportunities vary. The prices of the 10 opportunities I made from ReviewMe.com ranged from $5 to $20. I hope the prices I get this month of July increase further.

I can say I like ReviewMe.com.The interface of its site is very accessible and your record of activities are well-represented.Watch out for my detailed review of ReviewMe.com soon.

For now, you may want to take a look by visiting them at www.reviewme.com.

0 comments

pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Cebu Pacific Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila pacquiao vs clottey live stream online watch pacquiao vs clottey live stream